Some of you might not be familiar with a few of the authors. Don’t worry. Just Google or go to Wikipedia and you will come to know about the writers and their accomplishments. If that doesn’t work, then let us know. We will shed light on the author and how he came to write the book.
1. ‘How to take a penalty’ by Martin Palermo. This comes with an instruction video as well.
2. ‘How to save a club from relegation’ by Ian Dowie. This has separate versions for managers and players.
3. ‘How to settle down at a new club’ by Rivaldo and Denilson. This one stands out from other books on the same topic because the co-authors cover 4 continents and various countries with different cultures.
4. ‘How to make money from the football business’ by Juan Soler, Ken Bates and all the Portsmouth owners.
5. ‘How to deal with joint ownership issues at a football club’ by George Gillett and Tom Hicks.
6. ‘How to buy footballing happiness with money’ by Roman Abramovich.
7. ‘How to promote your national league’ by the chairmen of Rangers and Celtic football clubs.
8. ‘Managerial etiquette on the bench’ by Sven Goran Eriksson.
9. ‘How to avoid injuries before important tournaments’ by Santi Canizares.
10. ‘How to play fantasy football with “Real” money’ by Florentino Perez.
11. ‘How footballers can become role models for kids’ by Joey Barton.
12. ‘Having super-rich owners is every football fan’s dream’ by the fans of Crystal Palace.
13. ‘How to surprise your opposition ( as well as your own team) by squad rotation’ by Claudio Ranieri and Rafa Benitez.
14. ‘New rules could make football an interesting game’ by Sepp Blatter. This has a forward by Brian Glanville.
15. ‘Playing for your enemy – importance of loyalty in football derbies’ by Ronaldo and Peter Beardsley.
16. ‘How defenders can avoid scoring own-goals goals’ by Stan van den Buys.
17. ‘How to build a successful football club’ by Erich Mielke. New edition has a new section from Luciano Moggi.
18. ‘Dribbling is not everything’ by Denilson.
19. ‘Goalkeepers should stay in goal’ by Rene Higuita.
20. ‘Goalkeepers have the best fashion sense in football’ by Jorge Campos.
21. ‘The manager is a player’s best friend and guide’ by Jaap Stam.
22. ‘How referees can make a name for themselves’ by Tofik Bakhramov.